Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Recommendations

My blog is designed to inform, educate, and explain issues that I think and read about. Much like a newspaper article. Most blogs are there to relate and describe a feeling or thought someone has. In addition to the desires of my blog, my writing ability is sub-par. I'm asking you to comment on whether you think my blogs are too long? Should I split them up into even more parts? My writing just needs to improve to get to the point? Or ok the way they are. I would like for you to comment what you think. I have some friends from Chattanooga who do not follow issues like I do nor do they read very much and have mentioned that it is hard for them to sit down and read one of my blog entries in one sitting or stay focused for that long. I would like to hear your comments.

No comments: