Saturday, September 4, 2010

Economics Series

Now that I am teaching economics full time at Stone Memorial High School, my constant focus on economic principles have motivated me to begin a series on my blog in which I attempt to lay out why I think the way I think. I will attempt to show you why an economic way of thinking is so much different than the way of thinking many of you have been taught. But in reality this blog series will teach you about economics the same way my students are being taught it minus the hour and a half five days a week. This blog will not be as detailed but will teach you the concepts that allow me to think in a way that is usually different from many others, but practical in hindsight.

In the coming days and weeks and even months I will be posting many parts to this series that will be brief and easy to read and will teach any of you who are curious, about economics principles, the reason for economics, and how an economist thinks.

I hope you enjoy

No comments: