Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where did the time go part II

Personally I am doing really well right now.  I have recently lost some weight and would like to continue this. Such an important part of my life.  The motivation is coming from all over the place.  But most importantly I want to get or stay healthy.

I am still single but I go out and date I guess you could say.  This might be one of the motivating factors of me wanting to lose weight.  I have been seeing some people more regularly but nothing serious.  They are all more attractive than me so maybe that is why I need to lose more weight... haha

As a strong big tough guy I'd like to say I'm always strong but the truth is I have many weaknesses.  I live alone now and often get lonely.  Not that depressed lonely but I have almost always lived with someone.  I moved out of home as a Freshmen in college playing a little baseball and have not moved back home but for one year since.  But I have always lived with my future best man and younger brother or one of my best friends.  So this is different.  Humans are designed to be social.  And I'm a very social person.  Nothing wrong with admitting when you get lonely from time to time.

I deal with anxiety sometimes.  That is embarrassing to admit.  I really have little to get anxious about.  I have a good life as it is right now.  I have a good job and I'm doing what I love.  I am in good health.  But I worry about that.  I have never been one to get sick hardly ever in fact and have had very very little health issues in the past.  But I still worry about that from time to time and that is probably one of the motivating factors with wanting to get into shape.

Most importantly is someone's spiritual life.  I can tell you right now that I do not stack up to my family.  I have two of the most God loving brothers in the world.  That is not a joke.  I have another brother that is married and seems to have kind of rededicated himself spiritually and a sister that has had life change recently and is also on fire for Christ.  My parents are as well and possible motivated by recent changes in our lives attending one of the greatest churches in east Tennessee at Northstar Church.

I personally am battling things and need to be better.  Prayer is needed.  I have been a Sunday Christian for a while now.  Don't get me wrong I still witness some and talk about Christ.  But I do not live it like I use to. I need to work on that as much as anything in life.

My church and family are awesome.  Personally I'm in such a great position in life.  My lifestyle has changed recently with exercise and eating right and trying to get in the scripture.  I have a long ways to go.  I guess until I die I will have to work on it.

I love America as well and will continue to blog and talk about politics and economics in our society.  Which is what I will begin doing once again with my next blog entry.

No comments: